If you are a new member, a Proof of Birth document (Passport/Birth Certificate) WILL NEED TO BE uploaded AT THE TIME of registration. Please scan this document before beginning registration.
(note: Allowed document types are pdf, jpeg, jpg, png, gif with preferred image size of 350W x 250H)
Please note : Online Registration can ONLY be completed by uploading a copy/scan of the player's Birth Certificate! Please have this prepared before beginning the registration process.
Payment CAN ONLY be made by VISA or MASTERCARD (no cash or cheques will be accepted).
Early Bird rates are valid only until midnight March 15, 2019.
1. Click on the registration portal at the top of this page
2. Returning members click on the “log in” icon and follow the registration steps within your log in.
3. New member(s) click on the “Sign up as new member” icon, and follow the registration steps.
4. Click on the participant(s) you wish to register for
5. Click on the registration product (s) you wish to register for
6. Payment method can ONLY be done with a Mastercard or Visa (No cash or cheques will be accepted)
|Division||Birth Years||Early Bird||Fees||REP Fees|
|Midget Rep only||2003-2004||$250||$275||TBD|
|Juvenile(House League Only)||1998-2002||$250||$275||TBD|
|Intermediate Girls (Rep Only)||1998-2002||$475(includes rep fee)||$475(includes rep fee)||N/A|
|Girls Field Rep||U11-U15||$420||$440||N/A|
|Girls Field||House League||$180||$200||N/A|
**Additional Rep Fees will be assessed after tryouts for box lacrosse.**
BEFORE requesting a release, a player must be registered with the Brampton Minor Lacrosse Association prior to submitting your paperwork.
It is the intention of the Brampton Minor Lacrosse Association to provide Brampton residences a place to enjoy the game of Lacrosse. This is our promise and mandate to the City of Brampton.
Situations can come up and you are required to ask for your release from the BMLA. If we can not find a solution for you, you may request a release hearing (understanding that you must be a member to do so and thus be registered) to the President of the BMLA.
You must be:
a) be registered with the BMLA and
b) fill out the OLA Release Request form and submit your request to the President of the Brampton Minor Lacrosse Association